| Sisters and their beast of burden |
Between the wonderful time we had in Nanchang, how easy things have been with Betsy so far and our wonderful guide Jenny, I was so sad to leave Nanchang. It will, like Nanning, always be special to us as the place where we met Betsy, but we hope to come back in a few years and several times after that so the girls can know more about their heritage.
Our last moments in Nanchang were spent in the airport quickly figuring out how to order some food before boarding the plane for Guangzhou. Because this was Betsy's first plane flight and well, we figured it would go better if she wasn't hungry. Thankfully, she is a great flyer!
| Daddy Furiously Feeding Betsy in the Nanchang Airport - Because a Full Betsy is a Happy Betsy |
But I'm not gonna lie--I really can't wait for the Starbuck's in Guangzhou!
| Shamian Island Starbucks - a Caffeinated Oasis |
No comments:
Post a Comment